At IFTTT, we believe that everything works better together.
We’re looking for a resourceful and collaborative Growth Marketing Manager to take the lead creating and executing our growth marketing strategies. This key role involves understanding our users, our products, identifying areas for opportunity, and then executing projects that drive revenue, user and engagement growth.
Who We Are:
Pride in craft
We take pride in developing our skills to create the best possible experience for our customers and for our team.
We’re extremely curious. We actively seek out new ideas and unique perspectives to solve problems and love sharing what we’ve learned with the community.
Positive & candid
Our team shares an upbeat attitude. We communicate ideas, even if they are controversial, in a way that lifts each other up.
Champions of Diversity
We celebrate and support the differences that make our team and our community unique. Every person, product and organization work better when they work together.
Big & bold
Take risks, have big ideas, and be wildly creative. The opportunity in front of us is massive and it’s going to take big & bold thinking to realize it.
We challenge the status quo, empower each other to improve, and view problems as opportunities to grow.
What will you do
- Leverage data to understand opportunities across IFTTT’s business, develop test plans, run experiments and execute campaigns and initiatives
- Work on web, iOS and Android products, as well as offsite marketing channels like email, SEO and app stores to develop growth strategy plans
- Produce ad hoc analyses to help us better understand customer behavior and campaign performance to drive decisions
- Work with data, design, product, engineering, and marketing teams to create projects that focus on new user growth, engagement and revenue
What key qualifications are we looking for
- 3 or more years experience preferably in B2C
- Strong growth track record with samples of past work
- SQL, Excel and website analytics skills
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS for both web and email
- Experience running PPC ads on Apple Store, Google Play, and other platforms
- Ability to process, analyze, and interpret data to make business decisions
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and project management skills
- Bonus - If you’re an IFTTT user and can share with us an Applet you’ve published on the platform
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)