Do you want to make the internet work better for millions of people?
At IFTTT, we believe everything works better together. Our platform saves people time & money by making it easy to find and create useful ways to integrate the services in their world.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer who can help manage the data that drives our platform. Within the IFTTT platform, data flows continuously between various components to users, engineers and various other internal teams. The primary mission of this role is to ensure that data is accurately, reliably and quickly delivered to the right places at the right time.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to leverage their experience to build a state of the art data management framework that impacts millions of users and some of the world’s biggest brand names.
- Be the owner, architect and engineer for web scale data streams at IFTTT
- Design, build and manage data pipelines for a global user base
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders, including data analytics, engineering, product, marketing, support and finance teams
- Coach and mentor other engineers to create a unified data management framework that can scale to millions of users and billions of transactions per day
- Triage, prioritize and fix operational issues as they arise
- Experienced with all aspects of designing, building and maintaining complex data flows including data warehousing, pipelining and batch processing
- Passionate about building high performance and cost efficient solutions using AWS services and infrastructure
- Interested in leveraging managed cloud services to create robust systems with low operational costs using managed and serverless technologies
- Detail focused with a knack for documenting and presenting complex systems using diagrams
Benefits & Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)