WTF is IFTTT?!
Do you want to make the internet work better for you and millions of others?
IFTTT is saving people time & money by making it easy to find useful ways to integrate the services in their world. We build products that are fast, reliable, and well designed. We just launched a new offering that has created significant new revenue and need help making it better.
- Lead multiple engineering teams
- Leadership role in a 30 person company
- Be involved in design, user experience, and product development
- Build products for a beloved internet brand used by millions of people
- Ability to develop engineers to maximize the impact of their strengths, minimize the impact of their weaknesses, and increase their scope of impact and influence
- Technical leadership to raise the quality bar and lead improvements in application performance and architecture
- Experience fostering an environment where team members have room to take smart risks and learn from mistakes while not losing sight of their accountability for results
- Strong communication and project management
This is for someone who wants to be involved in all parts of an application (UI, APIs, backend, and data), loves helping teams build things that get used, and enjoys working in a fast paced ambiguous environment.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- 2+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- A history of working in startups and fast paced environments
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and dev ops
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch and SLA-driven operations of the project
- Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features, and technical designs.
- Experience in any one or more of the following areas: distributed systems, app development, or full-stack development.
Benefits & perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)