IFTTT is a leading internet connectivity platform with a commitment to provide integration and connectivity solutions to the world's most innovative brands. We help over 650 global enterprises connect their products to our rapidly growing ecosystem, driving customer engagement and retention. Our products have attracted 18 million registered users who have enabled over 100 million connections. We believe every thing works better together.
You take pride in designing simple, human-centered products that appeal to a broad audience. You’re passionate about building interactions and interfaces that build trust, and your eye for detail and pride in craft inspires other designers and engineers.
You’ll join a small team, in a highly collaborative design-driven environment, tackling the biggest changes for IFTTT to-date. Everything is becoming an internet service. Your work will play a critical role in helping every internet service work together in ways that people can trust and depend on.
What will you do?
- Design and iterate on innovative ideas that put IFTTT and the IFTTT Platform at the center of a future of seamless computing
- Work with our Marketing Teams to build the IFTTT brand by putting our users and the brands of our service customers first
- Partner with the Engineering, Product and Leadership Teams to define and implement intelligent changes for both our users and service customers
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 5+ years professional design experience working at a startup, top tier design agency, or with a world-class design team at a large technology company
- Experience shipping at least one full product or a significant feature as a lead designer
- Experience iterating with engineers and other team members on both visual and UX designs to get the details just right
- Great presentation, collaboration and communication skills
- Empathetic champion for your work’s audience and customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Paid day of service with the charitable organization of your choice
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office