IFTTT is a leading internet connectivity platform with a commitment to provide integration and connectivity solutions to the world's most innovative brands. We help over 22 million people discover and create useful integrations between hundreds of the most popular consumer products worldwide. We believe everything works better together.
You take pride in designing simple, human-centered products that appeal to a broad audience. You’re passionate about building interactions and interfaces that build trust, and your eye for detail and pride in craft inspires other designers and engineers.
You’ll join a small team, in a highly collaborative design-driven environment, tackling big changes for both our fast growing Pro business and developer platform. Everything is becoming an internet service. Your work will play a critical role in helping every internet service work together in ways that people can trust and depend on.
What will you do?
- Design and iterate on innovative ideas that put IFTTT at the center of a future of seamless computing
- Work with our Marketing and Partnerships Teams to evolve the globally recognized IFTTT brand
- Partner with our Engineering, Product and Leadership Teams to define and implement new features and offerings for consumers, developers and 680+ brands on IFTTT
- Push IFTTT design culture to new heights by shaping and evangelizing great design practices and discipline
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ years professional design experience working at a startup or similarly resource restricted organization shipping great designs at a fast
- Experience shipping at least one full product or a significant feature as the lead designer
- Experience iterating with engineers and other team members on both visual and UX designs to get the experience and details just right
- Great presentation, collaboration and communication skills
- Empathetic champion for your work’s audience and customers
- Deep understanding of the technical limitations and workflow for building web interfaces (CSS/HTML/JS) and native mobile apps (Swift, Kotlin/Java)
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)