Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together