Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together