Turn off device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Dim device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Hive Active Plug™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug on for a specific duration.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn off plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug off for a specific duration.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Toggle plug on or offThis Action will toggle your Hive Plug on or off.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together