Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn off your light when you leave home
Useful AduroSmart and INSTAR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cloud storage will expireThis trigger fires when your INSTAR Cloud storage plan is coming close to it's expiration.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Cloud storage is fullThis trigger fires when your Cloud storage reaches it's maximum capacity.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Too many false alarmsThis trigger fires when you have more than 500 alarm videos of which more than 80% are recognized as false alarms.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Too many alarm uploadsThis trigger fires when the amount of alarm uploads per day exceeds a specific number.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on motion detectionThis action will turn on your camera's motion detection.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off motion detectionThis action will turn off your camera's motion detection.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn on alarm emailThis action will turn on your camera's alarm email notification.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn off alarm emailThis action will turn off your camera‘s alarm email notification.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn camera to a preset positionThis action will allow you to turn your pan&tilt camera to a specific preset position.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Switch alarm areasThis action will allow you to turn your camera's motion detection areas on or off.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set the alarm area sensitivityThis action will adjust the sensitivity of your camera's motion detection areas.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn on the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn off the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
- Receive a Cloud status emailThis action will send an email with the number of alarm uploads today.
- Alarm trigger and video uploadThis action will trigger an alarm recording and upload to your Cloud account.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together