Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together