Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together