Activate scene with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your thermostat to manual mode at a specified temperature for a specified duration.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set to a modeThis Action will set your thermostat to a certain mode.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together