Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
Useful AduroSmart and VeSync Switch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of device onsThis query returns a list of when the device turned on.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of recent "Turned off" eventsThis query returns a list of recent events when the device turned off.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together