#EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Acuity Scheduling integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Add blocked-off timeThis action will add blocked-off time to the specified calendar.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together