If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together