Get summaries of NY Times stories as they're published
Other popular AI Summarizer workflows and automations
- Summarize new Jotform submissions
- Get summaries of RSS feed posts as they're published
- Meeting Assistant: generate action items, takeaways, and a summary from meeting notes
- Send me a daily digest of summarized Women Love Tech posts
- Summarize new Typeform submissions
- Summarize Longreads posts
- Summarize new Google Form submissions
Useful AI Summarizer and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Generate action itemsThis query extracts action items from content and returns it as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- SummarizeThis query will summarize content and return the summary as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Generate takeawaysThis query will extract takeaways from content and returns the takeaways as an ingredient you can use in actions.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together