Useful Aimore Smart and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- What is the current status of the device?This query returns whether the device is turned on, turned off or offline.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together