Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Send email when Algorand blockchain has new triggers on IFTTT
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
- Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
- Show new NFTs on Alexa
Useful Algorand blockchain and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- What is the current Algo priceReturns the current value of 1 Algo is the chosen currency. Pricing data provided by Vestige.fi
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- Get NFD metadataQuery for NFD metadata
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together