Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Announce incoming Algo transfers
- Show received NFTs on my mobile
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Send email when Algorand blockchain has new triggers on IFTTT
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
- Show new NFTs on Alexa
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
Useful Algorand blockchain and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- What is the current Algo priceReturns the current value of 1 Algo is the chosen currency. Pricing data provided by Vestige.fi
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get NFD metadataQuery for NFD metadata
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together