Tell Alexa to park Automower®
Popular Amazon Alexa and Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
Useful Amazon Alexa and Husqvarna Automower® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item deleted on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you delete an item on your Shopping List.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Item edited on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you edit an item on your Shopping List.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- History of times your alarm went offThis query returns a list of when your alarm went off.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- History of when you spoke a specific phrase to AlexaThis query returns a list of when you said "Alexa trigger" + the phrase you have defined.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together