Cool down the house with Alexa and Honeywell Lyric.
Popular Amazon Alexa and Honeywell Home workflows and automations
- Alexa + Lyric - Turn Central Air Fan to Auto
- If You say "Alexa trigger cool down the house", then set temperature to 71 Fahrenheit
- Adjust room temperature with Alexa
Useful Amazon Alexa and Honeywell Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item deleted on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you delete an item on your Shopping List.
- Smart Home Security night mode activatedThis trigger fires when the home security device enters Night mode.
- Item edited on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you edit an item on your Shopping List.
- Smart Home Security Outdoor Motion Viewer activatedThis trigger fires when a Honeywell Homes Outdoor Motion Viewer is activated.
- History of times your alarm went offThis query returns a list of when your alarm went off.
- History of Smart Home Security home mode being activatedThis query returns a list of when the home security device entered Home mode.
- History of when you spoke a specific phrase to AlexaThis query returns a list of when you said "Alexa trigger" + the phrase you have defined.
- History of Smart Home Security night mode activationsThis query returns a list of when the home security device entered Night mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Set fan to on, auto or circulateThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
- Arm my Honeywell Home Smart Home SecurityThis action will arm my Honeywell Home Smart Home Security in Night or Away Mode.
- Set thermostat room priority to active roomsThis will set your T9 or T10 Smart Thermostat room priority to ‘active.’ Active Rooms lets your thermostat detect motion in the rooms that people are in, using your smart room sensors.
- Set thermostat room priorityThis action will let you select one of your sensors to prioritize, so that your T9 or T10 Smart Thermostat senses the temperature from that room.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together