[ACC] Restart computer (OneDrive)
Popular Amazon Alexa and OneDrive workflows and automations
- [ACC] Lock computer (OneDrive)
- [ACC] Sleep computer (OneDrive)
- If a song is played on Alexa, store a picture in OneDrive
Useful Amazon Alexa and OneDrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item deleted on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you delete an item on your Shopping List.
- New file in folderThis Trigger fires every time a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- Item edited on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you edit an item on your Shopping List.
- New file matching search in folderThis trigger fires every time a new file whose filename or file contents contains the words you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of times your alarm went offThis query returns a list of when your alarm went off.
- History of file matching regex uploaded in folderThis query returns a list recent files whose filename matches the regular expression you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of when you spoke a specific phrase to AlexaThis query returns a list of when you said "Alexa trigger" + the phrase you have defined.
- History of files or folders shared with meThis query returns a list of recent files or folders shared with you
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis Action will download a file at a given URL and add it to OneDrive at the path you specify. NOTE: 30 MB file size limit.
- Create text fileThis action will create a new text file at the path you specify
- Append to a text fileThis Action will append to a text file as defined by the file name and folder path you specify
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together