Get an SMS when a new to-do is added via Amazon Alexa
Popular Amazon Alexa and SMS workflows and automations
- Get an SMS when a new item is added to your Alexa shopping list
- Ask Alexa what's on your shopping list and she'll text it to you
Useful Amazon Alexa and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item deleted on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you delete an item on your Shopping List.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- Item edited on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you edit an item on your Shopping List.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- History of times your alarm went offThis query returns a list of when your alarm went off.
- History of when you spoke a specific phrase to AlexaThis query returns a list of when you said "Alexa trigger" + the phrase you have defined.
- History of edits on your To Do ListThis query returns a list of edits on your To Do List.
- History of deleted items on your shopping listThis query returns a list of all the items deleted on your shopping list.
Actions (Then that)
Amazon Alexa and SMS resources
How to Set Up Philips Hue Without Bridge
Let IFTTT help you set up your Philip Hue Bulbs without Bridge and make the most of you Philip Hue Bulbs with automations and interrogations from IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together