"Alexa trigger turn on WeMo light", then turn on WeMo light
Popular Amazon Alexa and WeMo Lighting workflows and automations
- Alexa turn off Wemo LED Lighting
- "Alexa trigger turn off WeMo light", then turn off WeMo light
- Alexa turn OFF specific Wemo bulb
- Alexa turn on Wemo LED Lighting
- Alexa turn ON specific Wemo bulb
- Ask Alexa: What's on your to do list to turn light bulb off.
- Alexa Turn on WeMo Bulbs
Useful Amazon Alexa and WeMo Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item deleted on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you delete an item on your Shopping List.
- Light switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo light switches off.
- Item edited on your Shopping ListThis Trigger fires every time you edit an item on your Shopping List.
- Light dimmed to specific levelThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo light dims to a level you specifcy.
- History of times your alarm went offThis query returns a list of when your alarm went off.
- History of Light switched onThis query returns a list of when your WeMo light switched on.
- History of when you spoke a specific phrase to AlexaThis query returns a list of when you said "Alexa trigger" + the phrase you have defined.
- History of edits on your To Do ListThis query returns a list of edits on your To Do List.
Actions (Then that)
- Dim the LightChanges the brightness level of the selected WeMo light. If the light is off it will turn on with selected brightness level.
- Set sleep fader for a group of lightsSets sleep fader time for the selected group of WeMo lights.
- Turn onTurns on the selected WeMo light. If it is already on it stays on.
- Dim a group of lightsChanges the brightness level of the selected group of WeMo lights. If the group is off it will turn on with selected brightness level.
Amazon Alexa and WeMo Lighting resources
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
Smart home set up: WeMo light switches
Ben chose to begin with smart light switches because he had one in his previous apartment that he really enjoyed. Smart switches are a great option for both home owners and renters because they do not require making permanent changes to...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together