Run my American Standard Home automation when the outdoor temperature rises above a specified level
Other popular American Standard® Home workflows and automations
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the pollen count rises above a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when I send a text message to IFTTT
- Run my American Standard Home automation when VOC value is above or below a threshold
Useful American Standard® Home and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Day and night modeThis Trigger fires when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Alarm eventThis Trigger fires when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together