Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
Useful Android Photos and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Day and night modeThis Trigger fires when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Alarm eventThis Trigger fires when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together