Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- push screen short to Chrome
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Pic to watch
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Any new photo → email me
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Useful Android Photos and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together