Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
Useful Android Photos and Hive View integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together