Popular Android Photos and Pocket workflows and automations
Useful Android Photos and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Android Photos and Pocket resources
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!