Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Screenshot Android
Useful Android Photos and Sendie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New post by youThis trigger fires when you make a new public post. Does not fire when you reply, re-post, or post to a room.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New post to roomThis trigger fires when anyone posts to a specific room
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together