Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Pic to watch
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Screenshot to Evernote
Useful Android Photos and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Home Mode.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Away Mode.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together