Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Android Photos to iCloud
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
Useful Android Photos and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together