Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Useful Aquanta and Google Forms integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New form responseThis trigger fires when a new form response is received.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New or updated form responseThis trigger fires when a new form response is received or updated.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together