Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together