Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Stekker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together