Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Home Mode.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Away Mode.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together