ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Useful ASUS ZenEye and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together