Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Park Husqvarna Automower® when rainy
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Park Automower® when you get home
- Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
- Park mower if weather forecast predicts frost or heavy rain
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Park Automower® with a button
- Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together