Close a door when leaving a location
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Useful beam and Sendie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New post by youThis trigger fires when you make a new public post. Does not fire when you reply, re-post, or post to a room.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- New post to roomThis trigger fires when anyone posts to a specific room
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Create a new postThis action will create a new public post.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Create new post in roomThis action will post inside of a room you are a member of.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together