Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Useful beam and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Home Mode.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis Trigger fires when tado° hot water switches to Away Mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together