Zap low on setting a datapoint onto goal
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- Beemind Foursquare checkins
- Beemind your Beemergencies
- Add Beemergency days to your Google Calendar
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- If datapoint added to one Beeminder goal, add a +1 datapoint to another goal (meta-beeminding)
- Update min-steps goal
Useful Beeminder and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together