Zap low on setting a datapoint onto goal
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- Beemind Foursquare checkins
- Alert me if I'm in the red
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Update min-steps goal
- Get an email when Beeminder publishes a new trigger or action
- Add data point for recurring tasks
Useful Beeminder and Welltory integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Send eventThis action will send info about events you can track in whole numbers to Welltory.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Send activityThis action will send information of durational activity to Welltory.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together