Bitmark your Github issues
Other popular Bitmark workflows and automations
- Bitmark your public Soundcloud tracks
- Bitmark your tweets
- Bitmark your Facebook status messages
- Bitmark your Hacker News posts
- Bitmark your Blogger posts
- Bitmark your Facebook photos
- Bitmark your Fitbit daily activity summary
- Bitmark your Vimeo videos
Useful Bitmark and Camio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- Advanced motion detectedThis Trigger fires when advanced motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- Power disconnectedThis Trigger fires every time power is disconnected for any of your cameras that use the Camio App (or for a specific camera only). It only fires if you've been recording for at least 10 minutes, and you only get one notification per camera for every 24 h
Actions (Then that)
- Start recordingThis Action starts recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Issue bitmarkThis Action will convert any piece of content or data into a digital property.
- Stop recordingThis Action stops recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Turn on motion notificationsThis Action turns on all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
- Turn off motion notificationsThis Action turns off all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together