Bitmark your Twitch videos
Other popular Bitmark workflows and automations
- Bitmark your Facebook photos
- Bitmark your Fitbit daily activity summary
- Bitmark your contacts
- Bitmark your Blogger posts
- Bitmark your Hacker News posts
- Bitmark your WordPress posts
- Bitmark how much time you spent at specific locations
- Bitmark your Instagram videos
Useful Bitmark and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Issue bitmarkThis Action will convert any piece of content or data into a digital property.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together