Bitmark your Android photos
Other popular Bitmark workflows and automations
- Bitmark your Blogger posts
- Bitmark your tweets with a specific hashtag
- Diigo to Bitmark
- Bitmark how much time you spent at specific locations
- Bitmark your Fitbit daily activity summary
- Bitmark your Instagram videos
- Bitmark your tweets
- Bitmark your contacts
Useful Bitmark and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Issue bitmarkThis Action will convert any piece of content or data into a digital property.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together