Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Send me a SMS at a specific time of the latest picture
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
- BloomSky Timelaps to Google Drive
- Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
- If the device uploads new image, then save it to Google Drive
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
Useful BloomSky Weather and Cololight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis action will set the brightness of the selected lights to the specified value.
- Brighten lightsThis action will increase the brightness of your selected device, the increased brightness value is defined by you.
- Dim lightsThis action will dim the selected lights, the decreased brightness value is defined by you.
- Set colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set dynamic effectThis Action will change your lights to a specified dynamic effect.
- Blink lightsThis Action will blink your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together