Send an email to a group via Gmail with your picture of the day
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
- If the device uploads new image, then save it to Google Drive
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Save BloomSky Daily Timelapse to Dropbox
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects rain
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
Useful BloomSky Weather and Date & Time integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
BloomSky Weather and Date & Time resources
Uncovering the Best Weather Apps for Accurate Forecasting
Uncovering the Best Weather Apps for Accurate Forecasting. Click to learn more!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together