Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Send me a SMS at a specific time of the latest picture
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects rain
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- If the device uploads new image, then save it to Google Drive
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
Useful BloomSky Weather and Gewiss Home Gateway integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together