Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
- If the device uploads new image, then save it to Google Drive
- Log new data in a Google Spreadsheet
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
Useful BloomSky Weather and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of lock locks, unlocks, or jamsThis query returns a list of when a lock changes status.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of device ons or offsThis query returns a list of when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together