Save BloomSky Daily Timelapse to Dropbox
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects rain
- BloomSky Timelaps to Google Drive
- Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
- Show a notice on Glance Clock when the rain is detected by BloomSky
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
Useful BloomSky Weather and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of Button pressesThis query returns a list of events when your Button was pressed.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together