Send an email to a group via Gmail with your picture of the day
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects rain
- Get an email when a new BloomSky Weather Applet is published
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
- Send me a SMS at a specific time of the latest picture
- Save BloomSky Daily Timelapse to Dropbox
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
Useful BloomSky Weather and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together